Libro en papel
Wander through the iconic Oslo Opera House, be awed by the panoramic views from Holmenkollen Ski Jump, or admire the open-air artwork in Vigelandsanlegget; all with your trusted travel companion.
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage includes: the City Centre, Aker Brygge, Frogner, Grunerlokka, Vulkan, Sofienberg, Gronland, Toyen, St Olafs Plass and more.