Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze at the architectural magnificence of the Temple Mount / Al Haram Ash Sharif, feel the spiritual power of the Western Wall and weave between mounds of fresh produce and cafes at Mahane Yehuda Market – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Jerusalem & Tel Aviv:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (print version only).
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Jerusalem’s Old City, East Jerusalem, Downtown Jerusalem, Givat Ram & Museum Row, Tel Aviv’s City Centre, South City Centre, Neve Tzedek, Jaffa (Yafo), and more.