Libro en papel
Lonely Planet Pocket Hong Kong, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can’t-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
It's your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Jump aboard the legendary Star Ferry like a local, shop ‘til you drop at Temple Street Night Market, place a bet at the Happy Valley Racecourse; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Hong Kong:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 19 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage includes: Hong Kong Island, Central, Sheung Wan, Lan Kwai Fong, Soho, Admiralty, Kowloon, the New Territories, Macau and more.